- Creating a Schedule for At-Home Learning
- Attending to Socioemotional Needs in the Quarantined Home
- SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Line (24/7): Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor
- Solano County Crisis Resources (PDF)
- Boris Lawerence Henson Foundation Offers Free Virtual Therapy for the African American Community
- Parenting and Technology in a Pandemic
- 17 Apps to Help Kids Stay Focused
- How to Clean and Disinfect Your Home
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Coronavirus
- PIQE Online Resources & Covid-19 Information
- So You Have Questions About the Corona Virus (SPANISH)
- Supporting Children That Are Worried About the Coronavirus
- Child Mind Institute – When a child is struggling, the whole family is affected. At the Child Mind Institute we want to help you make good decisions for your kids and navigate the challenges of parenting. We explore the concerns and challenges we hear about most from parents and provide expert guidance on how to respond in the most effective way.
- Anxiety & Depression Association of America – Spanish & English
- Recursos en español
- El Rostro del Trauma
- ¿Por que tenemos temor/estigma en buscar ayuda para nuestra salud mental?
Access to Food
- LOCAL FOOD RESOURCES/RECURSOS ALIMENTARIOS LOCALES
Information about P-EBT – Due to coronavirus (COVID 19), children who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals at school will get extra food benefits. These food benefits are called Pandemic EBT or P-EBT benefits. P-EBT benefits help families in California buy food when school is closed.
- Solano County Department of Health and Social Services: Food assistance, Cash AID assistance, Covered CA resources, Child welfare services
- Solano County Emergency Pop-Up Childcare
- Verizon Smart Family, Location Tracking & Parental Protection
Smart family offers Location Tracking and Check-in options. Pause your child’s internet access and manage calls and text. Block certain sites with content filters.
- Sprint Parental Controls – From Sprint
Kids get stylish phones to keep connected with friends and family, while you can control Internet access, texting, content purchases, voice calls and camera use.
Family and Parental Controls | T-Mobile Privacy CenterT-Mobi
le offers parents device management and blocking controls through optional family allowances services. Learn more about these services here.
Physical Well-Being –
- Exercising to Relax
- How to Get A Full-Body Strength Training Workout at Home
- See 10 Do 10
- Sleep Guidelines During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Stress Relief Tips and Exercises
- Total Body Strength Training and Core Workout for Beginners
- Variety of techniques can help calm the mind for better sleep
- Johnson & Johnson 7 Minute Workout
- Latinx Therapy
- How to Handle Coronavirus Anxiety
- Breathing Exercises to Relieve Anxiety and Stress
- How to Calm Down When You Feel Anxious
- Beat Your Isolation Loneliness
- Coping During Covid 19 How to Stay Happier and Calmer in Difficult Times
- How to Work Productively From Home in a Time of Social Distancing