Updated: March 11, 2019
Parents, new student applications and student re-enrollment for the 2019-20 school year has now ended. The lottery was held on March 8th at 6:00PM
The re-enrollment period for current students (and their incoming siblings) is between now and February 22nd, 2019. Be sure to complete the re-enrollment process online.
To enroll siblings of existing students, please fill out a new application for them online!
The application period for new students (non-siblings) is between now and March 2nd, 2019.
The enrollment lottery is Friday, March 9th, at 6:00 p.m. in the MPR at MIT Academy (parents or applicants do NOT have to be present – results will be posted on the website by that evening).
- Intent to return window: 1/2/19 – 2/22/19
- New application window: 1/2/19 – 3/1/19
- Sat., January 19: Saturday Open House (English, Spanish available) 1:00 – 3:00
- Wed, January 30: Evening Open House (English, Spanish available) 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Thurs., February 14: Day time Open House (for students / parents) (English & Spanish), 8 – 4 (drop in)
- Wed., February 20: Evening Open House, 6:30 – 8:00 pm (Spanish, English available)
- Fri., February 22: Re-enrollment, re-applications (from waiting list), & sibling application deadline, 5:00 pm
- Tues., February 26: Evening Open House (English, Spanish available), 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Fri., March 1: New admissions application deadline, 5:00 pm
- Fri., March 8: Lottery, MPR, 6:00 pm